2013 Hatfield McCoy VENDORS - WILLIAMSON, WV
If you are a local vendor, church or civic group - please call the Coal House at
(304) 235-5240 - You may be avaliave for a discounted rate!
(DISCOUNTED RATES AVAILABLE UNTIL APRIL 1, 2013)
2013 Hatfield McCoy Festival Vendor Rules
1. All work must be original, handcrafted, created by the artists themselves or have the appropriate licensing, certification, or authorization to sell food or merchandise.
2. The approved exhibitor will occupy his or her booth at all times. No subletting or sharing of space is permitted.
3. A booth purchase is a commitment to display your work during ALL (9:00 am—7:00 pm on the day of the event) scheduled hours of the Fair. DO NOT BREAK DOWN EARLY! Exhibitors who breakdown early may be excluded from future events.
4. NO refunds are issued for cancellations or no shows.
5. Exhibitors must provide their own displays; these displays must be sturdy enough to withstand weather and crowds. Each exhibitor is responsible for his/her own display in case of loss or damage.
6. Exhibitors will leave their exhibit space clean and their trash disposed of after the Fair.
7. Exhibitors will confine their display to their assigned booth space (10ft L x 6ft W). We have gone to considerable effort to allow for the maximum number of booths in an easy to follow configuration, and to allow for a proper and safe aisle space. Expect to be asked to move if you are in anyway outside your marked space.
8.No aggressive sales will be permitted.
9.ALL sales must be made from a booth.Individuals walking up and down the street selling will be asked to leave—NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
10.If you are not a registered vendor, you will be asked to leave.
11. No alcohol, fireworks, weapons or illegal substances are allowed.
12. The exhibitor’s space shall be occupied by 9:00 am on the day of the event. If not, the exhibitor will be considered a “no show” and his/her space may be reassigned. No refund will be given in this circumstance.
13. Setup and breakdown times will be strictly enforced. Breakdown will not begin until the end of the Fair (7:00 pm Saturday). Breaking down early may exclude you from exhibiting in future events. Breakdown and pack your exhibit before bringing your vehicle into the street. Vehicles will not be permitted into the street between 8:45 am – 7:30pm Saturday.
14. PARKING – PLEASE READ: Absolutely NO parking on 2nd Avenue (from Harvey Street to Pike Street) and Logan Street (from 1st Avenue to 3rd Avenue).
15. Due to liability issues, exhibitors are not allowed to bring pets or any animal to the Fair site, or during set up.
16.In the event of rain, the Hatfield McCoy Festival will NOT be rescheduled .
17. If you have a problem at the Fair, please contact the Fair staff inside the Coal House immediately. We are here to ensure a safe and profitable event for all concerned.
18. All rules will be strictly enforced. Failure to comply with the rules or unruly behavior (including intoxication or verbal abuse) by the exhibitor or any assistants will cause immediate expulsion from the Fair and eliminate the exhibitor from future AIM sponsored events.
19.UNLOADING & PARKING: We ask your full cooperation in unloading and parking your vehicle. We ask that you unload as quickly as possible and park your vehicle before you begin setting up your booth. NO parking vehicles in any of the side streets or alleys. Volunteers will be on hand to enforce this in order that no one blocks the passages for a sustained length of time.
20.DISPLAY EQUIPMENT: Each exhibitor must furnish their own set up materials such as tables, chairs, tents, canopies, electric cords, etc.
21.Exhibitors needing electricity to heat food must register for a booth on Logan Street ( Booth #’s 32 – 52). Electricity may not be available to any other vendors. However, generators are permitted.
22. Wi-fi is available in front of the Coal House. You
Williamson, WV 25661
More Event Ideas
- More Fairs and Festivals Events
- Saturday, Jun 8, 4:00 PM
- Saturday, Jun 8, 3:00 PM
- Saturday, Jun 8, 4:00 PM
Event data provided by Eventful